This could be your new home
Culture Connex is the exclusive disability support provider in partnership with SDA Customised with housing on the Central Coast. Available now is 122 Blackwall Road Woy Woy comprising of 4 brand new 2 bedroom 1 bathroom villas that were completed September 2021. SDA/NDIS categories meet high physical support for 2 and the other 2 at SDA gold standard. A truly accessible home emphasises your abilities, with Culture Connex.
122 Blackwall Road Woy Woy, NSW
The features of all 4 villas include.
• Close proximity to Woy Woy’s major services and facilities such as Woy Woy train station, Woy Woy Public Hospital, Deepwater Plaza shopping centre, waterfronts and wharf’s.
• Each villa is equipped with video intercom.
• Each villa has a fully accessible kitchen space including adjustable kitchen bench.
• All villas are automation ready.
• Each villa includes a private single car garage.
• The estate is pedestrian and vehicle accessible via remote control gate system.
Armed with first-hand experience, we understand how the actions of providers can impact the participant experience. That’s why we work hard to balance your individual needs with the expectations of the NDIS, using our expert knowledge to resolve issues and find long term solutions.
Like you, we don’t believe disability should limit what you do or stop you from achieving your goals. That’s why we’re here to help you get the support you need to live a full and meaningful life, wherever you are and whatever your disability.
New to the NDIS or wanting to get more from your plan? Contact the team at Culture Connex to find out how we can help you access the disability support you need.