Trusted Disability Services + Supports
Culture Connex provides a range of disability services designed to grow with you. Drawing on actual lived experience plus expert knowledge, we understand there is a ‘no size fits all’ approach and that your needs may change over time. That’s why we offer a wide range of trusted services that can be delivered in multiple ways to provide the help you need.
We’re currently registered in all states and territories to provide 500+ NDIS approved support items across the following 21 support groups. For more information on all of the supports we deliver, contact us today.
Our Core Services + Supports
While we have the capacity to provide 500+ NDIS approved supports (across the 21 groups listed above), the bulk of our services and core supports fall into the following areas.
Disability Support Workers
Using trusted disability support workers, we deliver a range of supports to enable you to fully live your life. We provide personal care in your home, help with daily tasks and assist with community access, including:
- Assisting to get you out of bed (safe transfers)
- Showering, toileting and dressing
- Meal preparation
- Administering medications
- Getting you where you need to go in the community (transport)
- Cleaning and household tasks
- Helping with routines and daily tasks
- Assisting with personal activities and recreation
- Helping you access therapeutic supports
- Community participation & more.
Drawing on our first-hand knowledge, as both providers and participants, our expert support coordinators assist you to get the most from your approved NDIS plan, including:
- Helping you to understand, navigate & manage your supports
- Guiding you in how to best utilise your funding to maximise your supports
- Connecting you with suitable service providers
- Simplifying the plan review process
- Assisting with setting goals
- Decoding the NDIS system to help you get the most from your plan.
Specialists in specialist disability accommodation (SDA), home modifications and supported independent living (SIL), we identify and secure the best accommodation options to suit your individual needs, including:
- Finding supported independent housing solutions for individuals
- Identifying suitable and comfortable group settings where more support is needed
- Ensuring compatibility between participants
- Providing the right staff to deliver the best possible outcomes
- Ensuring effective staff ratios and safe triage systems
- Making sure home modifications comply with LHA / Australian Standard Guidelines
- Introducing assistive technology solutions to assist in daily life
- Helping to design solutions to fully accommodate a broad spectrum of disabilities.
We Adapt to Meet YOUR Needs
As an agile disability provider, our services are designed to meet your needs. This means we can adapt our services and change how we deliver them if your circumstances change. For example, if you’re in a rural or remote community, we can offer certain services to you online, such as support coordination, so you don’t miss out on the help you need.
Depending on your location, if you can no longer leave home to access services or supports, we can come to you and provide in person care. We can also deliver telehealth services online, allowing you to access therapeutic supports from the comfort of your own home.
Access Better Services with Culture Connex
Contact us today to find out how we can help you access the NDIS, get the most from your plan and deliver the services you need to get more out of life!